Executive Assistant to CCO
If you are an organizing guru who thrives in a fast-paced office environment, is dedicated to fostering a work environment that brings out the best in everyone – we want to talk to you. Our Executive Assistant works directly with our Chief Creative Officer and keeps our front office operations flowing (schedule coordination, workflow, and communication for CCO) and handles general office admin duties. Communication is essential as s/he is responsible for making a professional impression on behalf of the CCO and studio to clients, visitors, and staff.
Minimum of 1-3 years prior experience as Executive-level support person and/or Office Manager position. Bachelor’s degree and work experience in a creative environment preferred.
- Communication Proficiency|All Forms.
- Good Listening Skills.
- Excellent Customer Service and Response Time to Internal and External Inquires.
- Microsoft Word/Adobe Acrobat
- Minimum of 1-3 years prior experience as Executive-level support person and/or Office Manager position.
- 4-year degree Bachelor degree and Graphic design studio experience preferred
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.